On May 26, while Amy was in Nebraska visiting her family, she called me and asked if I wanted to skype. Sure! We hadn't seen her or Natalie in a while, and I was excited to do that. We got connected and visited away. Natalie was sitting up, which we hadn't seen before she left, and jabbering away. She had changed so much already. After a few minutes, Amy asked if I could read Natalie's Onesie. The skype image was kind of weird. It was showing a lot of pixelation and was blurry, but I looked hard. All the sudden I realized two things. The image was mirror-imaged, and it was a message!
Oh my goodness! What a surprise! A very happy surprise. Warren was outside finishing up some work things, but came in while we were still talking, so he was able to get the exciting news by seeing the skype message as well.
Tony & Amy's new addition to their family is due January 6, 2011. They have decided in order to spend more time together as a family, they are going to move to the farm. It will be so nice to have the kids close by. We're looking forward to it, to say the least. :)
Thursday, July 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment