color flourish

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Making Progress

I'm making a little progress on the baby pictures.  I now have the first 6 months of  Tony's life scrapped!  Yea!  Today I have to take in one of the pages I finished a few days ago.  I hope that the machine at Western Drug can get a good quality scan of the picture of Warren reading to Tony that is on the layout I posted last time.  I looked through my negatives binder to pull the negative to get reprints, and its missing, along with a few other strips from different rolls around that time.  I called the drug store and also Williston Walmart thinking I had taken them in to get reprints, then forgotten to pick them up, but nobody has seen them.  Neither have I in all my searching here at home.  grrrr.....  Of course they are favorite pictures.  So I am hoping that  the Picture Maker machine will do the pictures justice and I can finish Tony's layout.  Here is the latest one I finished for our album.


Yesterday Warren and a couple of other guys tore of the old shingles on the wood shop, and replace them with new ones that match Harvey & Gladys' house.  It looks really nice.  That should take care of all the roofs on the yard for a while.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment