Friday we did some more shopping and then had a great family dinner. Judy, Paul, Abbie, & Zoe, and Mike & Debra joined us for supper. Rhonda served a wonderful meal, the visiting was great, but the babies were a little tired and out of sync for their naps. While one was sleeping, the other was up, then too tired to get acquainted with each other. Rhonda's parents, Ron & Mary Ann came over for dessert. I was enjoying the visiting so much that I forgot to get the camera out for some pictures. I wish I would have done that.
There was a giant teddy bear who was just the right size for Natalie to cuddle up with.
Saturday morning we went over to Paul & Abbie's house. The girls had both napped and were ready to play. The second cousins were ready to meet face to face!We had lunch at a great Thai restaurant, then it was time to say good-bye, do our last minute shopping at Costco, and hit the road for the trip back home.
Paul, Abbie & Zoe
Judy & I each have 2 sons, and are happy to now have daughters! We both had to wait many years for our girls. GRANDdaughters are just the icing on the cake!
The sisters with their granddaughers








Great pictures!! :-) Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete