I have a fair amount of yard work done this spring. Now it is colder outside, and I am wanting to be inside and comfy. I have been working on a couple of scrapbook pages, so thought I would share them.
I realized that all of the layouts I had done in our family album were of Tony. Granted, in 1985 I didn't take nearly as many photos as I do now, but still... The second layout here is of my horses. My mare, Star, had a foal in 1985. What fun to have a little foal to watch play and grow!
Saturday, May 1 is National Scrapbook Day. I'm planning on going to Scobey to Connie's and spend the day making scrapbook pages and visiting with good friends. I am working on sorting photos, picking out layout ideas and making up page kits to work on there. I hope that by the time I get home, I will have a few pages done, and maybe Tony will be at least 9 months old in our albums. I need to get back in the groove so the creating process comes easier and faster.
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment