Warren is working down at Tony & Amy's today. They have been insulating his garage walls and putting up OSB. It will sure be nice for Tony to do some work (and play) in the winter now. The hopper bottom bin Tony has been working on is in the paint stage now, and looks great!
I'm trying a new recipe today for some beef short ribs. Its smelling good in the house! I need to get some potatoes boiling for some garlic mashed potatoes to go with it. I'm home alone today, and wouldn't you know it, I had some cows and calves out in the yard. yeah!!! not really...
Sunday is a farewell potluck meal after the morning church service for Harvey & Gladys, Warren's parents. They have attended our church for many, many years, and now will attend the church that Tony & Amy go to in Glasgow.







No comments:
Post a Comment