color flourish

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Scrapping again!

I finally sat down today and did more than just look at the next batch of photos to scrap for our family album and Tony's baby album.  I actually did a page for each of our albums.  I am a long way from getting his first year done in time for the birth of their baby in just a month, but I'll just plug away on it as I can.    The photos are a mixture of family and friends holding Tony.  Two are from the first time he went to my parents' home when he was 7 weeks old, and my mom and aunt held him.  The other photo is when he was 3 months old.  Warren and I were playing in an alumni volleyball tournament and Tony stayed with Edith Klaassen.  She was his first babysitter other than family.  John Chisham, one of the dorm kids, is holding him.

the page for Tony's album



The page for our family album, which Warren and I keep.

We've been keeping busy around here the past couple of weeks since I updated the blog.  I finally finished canning for the year.  I canned the last batch of tomatoes, gave a few boxes away, and kept enough for fresh eating here at home.  We've had some rain and snow showers, and it sure feels like fall around here.  We had a couple weeks of cold weather, with daytime highs seldom getting above freezing.  Sunday it started to warm up a bit, and is more pleasant, although you still need a jacket outside.  

Harvey & Gladys have moved into town now, although they also stay out at the farm off and on.  We have been doing some entertaining, which we enjoy a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment