color flourish

Saturday, October 31, 2009

barbecue


I tried something new on the smoker today.  Pork Tenderloin.  I put on a dry rub last night, then let it do its thing in the fridge for 13 hours.  This morning I put it on the smoker.  After 3 hours it was done.  I have sliced it and put it in the crock pot for the potluck at church tomorrow.  I really hope that it doesn't cook too much in the crock pot and dry out.  I'll serve it with 2 kinds of barbecue sauce that people can add. The sauces are from Knackie's, who catered Craig & Lindsay's wedding rehearsal dinner.  I need to get busy making something else for the potluck yet.


tenderloins with dry rub on it, after being in the fridge 13 hours.



turned and rotated half way through smoking

Warren is down at Tony's today, and I've been puttering around here, doing a little housework.  Nothing too exciting.  Tomorrow is the potluck at church in honor of Warren's parents, Harvey & Gladys.  Next week looks to hold more fall projects for us.  Can you believe it will be November already?  Don't forget to set your clocks back tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment