color flourish

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Bountiful Garden

We've had rain showers the last couple of mornings, and heavy dew this morning, but in spite of it all, the guys have been able to start cutting later in the afternoons and harvest is still moving along.  PTL!   

We have a nicer garden this year than we have had in years.   I just had to share some of the pictures.  Please excuse the weeds and rain splashes!  I canned a lot of green beans, didn't count, and we have been eating a few jars worth already.  The quarts are 4 jars deep and the pints are 5.  I have a batch of 8 Day Pickles going on the counter upstairs, and will post a few pictures of that process later when they are finished.  Meanwhile, enjoy some pictures of our bountiful garden.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, your garden is gorgeous. Looks like a lot of work, too.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete