color flourish

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Pampered Chef party


Last night I hosted a Pampered Chef party.  I am one of PC's biggest fans.  I have had parties for years and years, and as a result, have tons of their products.   They have a great hostess benefits program, lucky me!  I wish I would have thought to take a picture of the refreshments we had them all ready, but here are some of the process.  Shelley made a yummy chocolate macaroon brownie pizza, I made some caramel nut brownies and had a fruit tray, along with chips and homemade salsa.  Who needed supper with all those goodies? 

 
 
Jamie and Pam both got to try out the new pineapple wedger.  It worked like a charm!  Sure a time saver over cutting and trimming it by hand.  Here Shelley is giving instructions for use.


  Even with short notice, we had a really good turnout for the party, about 16 or 18 ladies came.  Thanks, ladies.  I had a great time and loved having you all over.


No comments:

Post a Comment